Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dogs on the catwalk

Z & Z Apple Of My Eye Tee Xsm Mama's Boy


I love pooch couture. Nita has an entire wardrobe. She has polo's and tees. Sweat shirts, a rain jacket, and a dozen dresses. She also has a blue satin prom dress, a Mrs Claus outfit and just recently she was given a Kimono that someone got her in Japan
If the dog is man's best friend then surely the pooch deserves a place in the bridal party. I found a website today that makes custom wedding garments for dogs. www.mypethaven.com They will make the brides maids dress above in your wedding colors. That would be so awesome. I love my pomeranian, Nita she's just the sweetest and most well behaved dog I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. How fun would that be to have her in the bridal party. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment