Sunday, April 25, 2010

SJP's Shades



Sex and the City 2 is coming soon. I am so excited to see the girls in action again and spend the evening with my  own beloved girlfriends. 'm so loving aviators right now. Look at this sexy pair SJP wears in the movie. These totally fab sunglasses are imited Edition Bernhard Willhelm/Mykita sunglasses  and they cost $500.  I  tend to drop my sun glasses or knock them off my head.  I don't know about you but i'd feel a lot better about a $55 pair of sunglasses getting scratched than a $500 pair. Have you ever had a pair of sun glasses you absolutley loved and lost them? Ever wished you could buy several pairs of  the hottest trend ever.  Today is your lucky day !!

Mirrored Lens Aviator Shades  available in gold, silver and black frames

UB Black Frame & Mirrored Lens Aviator 3-Pack w/ Drawstring Sunglass Pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment