Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shades of Grey

Neutrals... are an important foundation to any wardrobe. I have been in love with grey since college and it is funny that it is now the IT color for fall.  I choose it as my fave neutral because I can not wear khacki well since my skin is the same color. White gets dirty easily and black.... well lets just say I have a pomeranian nuf said.

As I get ready to move into my apartment I am pulling together the look for my space with this amazing grey sofa. It will set off the yellow and teal room decor I have picked to accent the space. I want the room to be modern with clean lines and open space. Below is the catalog picture from west elm of the sofa.


I can't wait for you all to see the space.  Look forward to joining me for a virtual tour soon. Check out  blog post my "design plan"  from March 8th 2010 for my inspiration.  What do you think? http://aleansimone.blogspot.com/search/label/Design%20plan Below is the love seat version.


No comments:

Post a Comment