Friday, December 10, 2010

bonzai

I'm sad... I love all things Asian inspired and I have always wanted a bonzai tree ever since i saw Karate Kid age 7. I got it this summer at a street fair and loved it. When I got my new place I put it in my home to display it's beauty. I kept meaning to put it back outside and "forgot"  Heres some important advice to all bonzai lovers-to keep a bonzai alive all you have to do is leave it outdoors and let it be a tree. It is not a house plant, it's that simple. I will do better on my next attempt for now I guess it's going to go to the little japaneese garden in the sky.  Saionara little one.

I found this hilarious song Iwanted to share.
The song is by Mike Terry
I'VE SUCCESSFULLY KILLED ALL MY BONSAI,


like ev'ry damned plant that I've got.

I have got a good friend who has given me ten

and I keep giving back empty pots.



I'VE SUCCESSFULLY KILLED ALL MY BONSAI.

They all started vibrant and green.

It is not that I'm dumb, but I've got these brown thumbs.

My obsession to kill is obscene.



Perhaps I should think oriental:

The secret is all in the wrist.

Balance hard with the soft, wax on and wax off.

What it is you resist will persist.



I'VE SUCCESSFULLY KILLED ALL MY BONSAI.

I think I found out what went wrong.

'Stead of Miracle Gro, I used drops of Drano.

'Stead of dainty and cute, seems I cleaned out their roots.

Must have misunderstood all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment