Monday, October 7, 2013

An affair to remember



This summer I had the pleasure if planning a 60th birthday party for twins. It was quite an event. No expense was spared. it took me a month to plan from top to bottom everything was coordinated and placed by the Alean Simone Events, Style and Design team.
This is the buffet table. 


I made a half dozen flower arrangements for the party. 




The entrance to the party was lined with lanterns and balloons. The hostess has a beautiful garden.

Some of the other decorations around the yard included these Pom pins hanging from large yard umbrellas and canopies.


For seating we rented  large tables and lots of chairs. It was beautiful next tithe greenhouse that glowed with candle light in the evening.



We had the event catered. The food was beautifully displayed and delicious.





The cupcakes were delicious and had a lovely assortment of flavors and fillings.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. If you are interested in having me plan an event for you leave a comment or contact me by email at aleansimone@hotmail.com for a consultation and quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment