Friday, January 31, 2014

Trend alert: cut out booties





Is it a shoe? Is it a boot? Is it a sandle? No! It's a cut-out bootie and Whatever it is it's HOT!!! There are sooo many styles and options I wish I could have them all.

I love wearing cowboy boots with summer dresses or shorts.  Cut out booties  give you a great alternative. They will look cute with a casual outfit  such as jeans and a tee or add some edge when paired with a dress. I'm in love with the tobacco cage booties and the red ones. Maybe I'll be my own sweet heart and treat myself for valentines day :)


All of the styles pictured below are available at Nordstrom.




I am in love with the shoeTie version these look like pumps iwirh some edge. I think these are lady like and very sexy... Even office appropriate. kinda like business in the front party in the back... The mullet of shoes.
I have these the hardware is shiny and looks very expensive... These are by Jeffery Cambell. They run a little small so go a size up.
I love the tobacco ones above.

If you need a wide width version. Torrid has these sexy little numbers in black and grey faux suede. 






No comments:

Post a Comment