Monday, March 8, 2010

My living Space




Currently I am putting together the building blocks of my living space. I have a zebra rug and some great lamps. I got rid of everything I had in my old place and I am in the process of starting over. so i can have a beautiful home. let go of the ugly and let your creativity soar....


I got the zebra rug from overstock.com

I inherited a table like this from my grandmother
I'm not sure but these were cute and cheap end tables
I have two of these book cases from ikea

I love this Chandy its contemporary and echo's the shape of the lamp shades


I am going to switch out the red lamp shades below for the grey ones above. I got these lamps at Overstock.com
I am getting chairs just like these from a friend in exchange for a custom painting, We are going to refinish them like this.
I have always wanted a chaise lounge- not sure on the style yet but grey is pretty.
I really like the mirrored console table in this picture and I like the idea of storing extra seating under it. I plan to put the two lamps on a console table like this

Overall im going for a mod, retro-esk vibe. I love yellow and I love the contrast of black white and grey.

1 comment: