Saturday, July 24, 2010

Orange Blossom Boutique Coronado, CA.

Orange Blossoms Boutique
952 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118-2610


(619) 437-8399‎

Hours: 10am-6pm 7 days a week



While on Vacation in sunny San Diego's Coronado Island I had the opportunity to check out a few shops and came across this cute boutique. Orange Blossoms is located on the main walking street of Coronado Island. The boutique offers a selection of fashions for children, girls and women. I loved the whimsy of the decor used in the boutique. Other items for sale included lots of accessories, home goods, trendy novelties and some beauty products. The boutique also offers a wide selection of great gift ideas. I enjoyed the photography on display from local photagraphers as well. I highly recomend  this boutique if you are visiting coronado Island in the future.


PRAISES FROM FANS
"I love the girly atmosphere, so very California!" - insiderpages.com ... "I Love this store!" - insiderpages.com ... "I'm so addicted!" - insiderpages.com ... "Orange Blossoms is the cutest little thing you ever will see" - insiderpages.com ... "They are fun, colorful, trendy, chic and most of all comfortable" - insiderpages.com ... "Worth a look" - insiderpages.com ... "Best Georgia Fletcher pieces!" - insiderpages.com


... I Love this store! Best Georgia Fletcher pieces! I'm so addicted! I love the girly atmosphere, so very California! A definite stop and Buy store! Do not Miss!!! ...


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment