Monday, November 18, 2013

Alean Simone Events~ Winter Wedding Bliss


The happy Bride and Groom

 For this wedding the bride wanted her color scheme to be purple and cream. She picked out everything she wanted and purchased it prior to the event. I set everything up and decorated the event. I also handled the reception coordination with the MC. If you are interested in hiring me for your wedding please send me a message at Aleansimone@hotmail.com. I can customize a quote catered to your specific needs. I  am available for event planning and all your pre-wedding preparations and shopping or you can just  hire me for the wedding and reception decorations. 
Custom candy bar


The Grange Hall Just after the completion of set up.



 floral arrangement
The Head Table and stage design.



The table-scape. I also made the custom curtains because the grange hall did not have any for the windows.

place setting

Wine glass pyramid awaiting guests






The stage with the Christmas lights on.
Wall Sconces with the bridal party bouquets helped to decorate the space.


The Bride and I before her grand entrance to the reception.












No comments:

Post a Comment