Monday, November 18, 2013

Woodland theme baby shower

These letters started as cardboard letters from Michaels. The moss was applied with hot glue.

This Baby shower was a labor of love for a  friend. I worked closely with her sister to create the one of a kind decorations for the event.
For the rest of the bouquet decorations we used fine woven burlap as the table cloth. We utilized wooden slabs as stands for food items to bring depth and interest to the bouquet.  The decorations on the lights were made from grapevine garland.












Close up of the light detail



I always make custom food label cards for my parties its one of the added details that helps guests feel at ease.














The baby's nick name was BEAN since its conception, The parents did not do ultra sounds or  want to know the sex prior to birth. The sign is made from onesies I tie dyed.
For the centerpieces I used wooden slabs with a drilled a hole. I inserted sticks to make a tree like center piece and we decorated the tables with moss covered squirrels













The party swag table. Guests got to take home great party Favors.





 Custom theme Diaper cake and bouquet utensils 


This was the reception and gift table. We made this little tree for guests to write encouraging messages to the mother.


We have a friend who owns a nursery so we had her bring several ficus trees to the event to make the theme more dynamic


The mother to be and myself.





The sister and I event decorator/ planner extraordinaires 

 More photos coming soon.


If you would like to hire me to plan or style your next event. please e-mail me. I would love to get together with you to pitch ideas and work out a quote that is customized to your needs.





No comments:

Post a Comment